The Mailings-iForm & Blue Crab-Boolean Search Promo
50% off the regular price of each: Only $49.95!
With the purchase of "The Mailings-iForm & Blue Crab-Boolean Search Bundle" you receive activation codes for all four products with free upgrades forever.
Mailings is a full featured application for batch emailing that delivers any web page or plain text document with attachments to multiple recipients for marketing, news announcements, product updates etc.
iForm is a program that you use to serve and process HTML forms. Its basic functionality collects form data submitted by a web browser and then emails that data using formatting templates to select recipients, as well as saving it to a text log file which can be imported into a database.
Blue Crab is a versatile program that you use to copy the contents of a web site to your computer, in whole or in part. With Blue Crab you can download all the content including HTML, PDF, graphics, video, file archives, etc., or use selective filtering to restrict downloads to specific kinds of files.
Boolean Search can be employed as a search engine for a public web site on the Internet, or a personal or group owned collection of files on your own computer or LAN. A wide variety of search criteria and customizable response pages makes Boolean Search a very flexible alternative to Internet search engines or operating system services like Spotlight.
But...These products work together!
You can use iForm to implement a form which collects email addresses for a mailing list, and then distribute newsletters, product announcements, etc. to that list with Mailings. Refer to the iForm "Tour Sample" for an illustration of how this is done with the help of Apple's Address Book.
You can use Blue Crab to download web sites to your computer and then index and search them with Boolean Search. In particular the Boolean Search "Site Index" feature creates linked indexes that makes it incredibly simple to see all the words on a site and the pages that contain them.
The price of "The Mailings-iForm & Blue Crab-Boolean Search Bundle" is only $49.95. Ordinarily buying both products separately would cost $99.96, which means you get them at a 50% discount.
The software runs in demo mode for ten days. So you can try before you buy. Each product has a "hands on" tour to get you started quickly and easily. Refer to the URLs above for details.
How to Buy
To take advantage of this offer simply click the orange "Buy Now" button in the right hand sidebar of this page, which will take you to PayPal.
Once notification of your purchase is received you will be emailed activation codes for each product, along with links to download each product.
Thanks in advance for participating in this promotion!
- Simple intuitive interface
- Send HTML or plain text
- Imports comma-separated (CSV) or tab-separated (TSV) text files
- Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
- Imports Entourage groups directly
- Imports Daylite contacts with an optional Daylite plugin
- "Simulate Send" mode for testing or learning the program
- Handles thousands of recipients
- "Throttling" to control message rate: inter-message delay or batching
- Scheduling mailings
- Personalized greetings
- Templates for adding Address Book data to message content
- Templates support AppleScript content generation
- Subject line can be a template
- Plain text alternatives
- Supports all character sets
- Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
- Add attachments of any type
- Detailed progress monitoring
- Spotlight searchable documents
- Embedded Image attachments
- Can image HTML documents as JPEG
- Much more!
- Does not require a web server because it can serve its own forms using the integrated web server.
- Processes form submissions with fully customized response pages, error replies, email messages and log entries.
- Emailer supports SMTP authentication, multiple file attachments of any type and "plain text alternatives" using multi-part mime messages.
- Template mechanism featuring support for embedded AppleScripts enabling dynamic and multipart form submissions.
- Logs all activity to a plain text file and monitor window.
- Logs each form submission to its own customizable log file, say for import to a database.
- Conduct fast offline browsing and searching without an internet connection.
- Create a snapshot of a web site for historical archiving.
- Collect specific types of resources such as images or email addresses.
- Search current content more thoroughly than a search engine right on your own computer.
- Check a site for broken links, or generate an HTML site map
- Perform batch downloads of URL's
- Create full page images of URL's (JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, PSD, etc.)
- Search forms and results are highly customizable with the use of "templates," standard HTML and AppleScript.
- Generation of a "site index" which lists all the words contained in a file collection, and links to the files which contain them.
- Various query-based search methods are available: exact, partial, approximate, case sensitive, proximity, phrase, regular expression pattern matching, etc.
- A wide variety of "context summaries" of found documents are available, and files are viewable with search terms linked and highlighted.
- Spell-checking of queries and generation of new queries for the corrected terms (as in "Did you mean?)
- Boolean Search contains an integrated web server so it can serve and process its own search forms.
- Interaction with the program using a web browser and standard TCP/IP means you can either use Boolean Search on your own Mac-hosted web site, or as a personal search engine right on your own computer (especially when used in conjunction with the Blue Crab web crawler.)
- Supports multiple directories and provides the ability to find files by name, kind, date, type, etc. together with a content query for more targeted searching.
- Standard server realms support.
- Search directory administration includes settings for word break characters, stop words, synonyms, variety of file filters, "last visit cookies."
- Customizable logging for each search directory.
- Automatic re-indexing and caching can be scheduled in the Preferences window.
- Optional browser-based administration enables remote configuration of the search directories.